Monday, May 12, 2008

Pizza

"So are you going to do blogging?" gushed my boss. Yep. As soon as they get all the bugs out of it. I've been off past couple of days and upon seeing my colleagues the word is - "I've got spammed and can't blogg for the next couple of days!" Hmmmm....
So throughout the day I probed my coworkers as to this blogging thing. Why What for. Who. So I might as well jump in. But first, a slice of pizza.
Large pizza in break room. Everything on it. Appears to have been sitting there awhile as the cheese wasn't all melty. I knew it was the boss' pizza. Who leaves a large with everything pizza just sitting in a breakroom! He was taken aback I took a slice. He was surprised -HOW by my historically aggressive nature towards pizza?! Blogging eh? Guess I better get to it.

1 comment:

majick cat said...

What a clever person you are. You must have cats and be smart enough to learn from them.
Everyone who is clever knows that a slice of pizza (or chocolate or fancy feast crunchies) makes any project go better. It also makes you smarter.
So here's to eating first!!!!
(then maybe a quick nap...)
Cheers to you oh smart human type person.Purrs
MajickCat