Friday, May 16, 2008

the world is flat!

The assigned subject is technology and exploring Flickr. I've had experience with both and hope to have more in the future.

Yep, what's happening in the world comes to me fast with pictures. And if you are human you can obtain some sense of what the world is going thru. Alot right now. Alot all the time actually....

If you can pause while the world is vocalizing its growing pains, you might scream, laugh, cry, learn. Good for us.
If we just techno grabbed the world, humans would not vocalize its own growth. Pictures help put the word (world) in perspective, ya know. From all locations. Amazing isn't it?!

So... I have some growing to do now. I am going to donate to Pandas International. Not only will they help those cutize bears but keep the staff working to rebuild their lives.

2 comments:

majick cat said...

Dear Checkout-

I saw the picture of those cuties in bikinni's and just knew i had found the right blog for me. but when i looked for the details...there were none.
Whats a kitty to do?
I agree with you this computer stuff is great. I can fly around the world without leaving home. I am Majick cat and I am invincible.
(except when i am stymied by a lack of information- come on...fill in your profile!!!

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

majick cat said...

Is the kitty on the top of your blog playing in the LimeBowl????